Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others. Previous experience in NYC expeditor jobs is a plus, but not required.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and have the ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant’s day.
Executive Assistant Job Duties But Not Limited To:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain office appearance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- MS Office Suite
- Typing skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org