The Billing Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating with the project management team to ensure the accuracy of invoices and resolve any billing-related issues with clients. The billing coordinator will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, and resolving any client discrepancies. The Billing Coordinator reports to the Controller.
- Prepare and send daily and monthly invoices
- Keep accurate records and update customer information as needed
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Correspond with clients to resolve any issues or questions
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the accounting department
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in billing preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please fill out the form below.