A staff accountant is primarily responsible for maintaining financial records and reports, perform account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, and maintaining accounts payable documentation. The staff accountant will work directly with the Controller to perform monthly financial closes and prepare presentations to the Leadership Team.
- Perform daily deposits and maintain accuracy of Accounts Receivable ledger
- Perform weekly check run and maintain accuracy of the Accounts Payable ledger
- Prepare and maintain project-specific accounting reconciliations
- Perform weekly credit card reconciliation
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Respond to client and vendor inquiries professionally and timely
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations to assist with the monthly close
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance required
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
To apply please fill out the form below.