The applicant must have working knowledge of the DOB’s system and procedures. Previous experience working in NYC expeditor jobs is a plus.
- Prepare individual checklists, print violations and filings, and obtain schedules and approval packages
- Work with Architects/Engineers and Clients to resolve any objections and notify team members when objections and approvals are issued
- Responsible for scheduling all public assembly, walk through, and construction inspections and attending Client meetings
- Communicate with Clients and team members as needed regarding inspections and results
- Update all spreadsheets and lists on a daily basis and ensure team members are fully informed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Applicant must possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required along with solid listening capacity
- Must be a team player with strong initiative and a willingness to acquire additional knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the capability to learn new software is essential
To apply please fill out the form below.